Just saw an interesting article about the fact that new-home construction in the U.S. climbed in March to the highest level in almost five years, propelled by a surge in multifamily building that will support economic growth. I’ve noticed that same demand for multi-family homes here in Willow Glen, such as my new listing on Creek Drive that features two separate living areas, 2/1 and 1/1.
Fast Facts About Willow Glen Real Estate
- Sale Price: 23 houses sold this week for an average of $866,419, which is 21% higher than this week last year.
- Inventory: There are currently 61 homes on the market which is still down 25% from 81 this time last year.
- Days on Market: The average days on market right now is 24 days before a property goes into contract.
What’s New in Willow Glen Real Estate
It was a great tour with two Eichlers and 4 out of 10 priced over a million.
Here are all of the homes have come up for sale in the last seven days, and those that will be held open in 95125 this weekend. Of the homes that have just came on market, many of which I saw yesterday on the weekly Willow Glen broker tour, here are two of my favorites.
- 2295 Booksin Ave. The Eichler at 2295 Booksin is a nice 4/2 listed for $834,000, with artsy touches that I loved at every corner, just loved it! Check out the fish concrete and cool planters.
- 1138 Crescent Drive. Another favorite on the tour was one of two new listings on Crescent, just a block from downtown. 1138 Crescent Dr. is 4 bed 3 bath $1,449,000. I thoroughly enjoyed the spa-like master suite. Look closely at the wooden tub footing, something about it is very relaxing.