Willow Glen’s real estate market continues to sizzle. More houses are available for purchase than there have been, but prices continue to climb and homes continue to sell fast.
- Sale Price: 20 houses sold this week for an average of $940,989, which is 19% higher than this week last year and a little higher than the 12 week average sale price of $865,521.
- Inventory: Inventory is up to 65 houses for sale in Willow Glen, relative to the 12 week average of 45 but still 39% lower thank this week last year.
- Days on Market: Things are moving so fast that 74% of all properties in Willow Glen with a sign out front are already pending.
What’s New in Willow Glen Real Estate
Here are the 26 homes have come up for sale in the last seven days, and 34 homes will be held open in 95125 this weekend. Of the homes that have just came on market, many of which I saw yesterday on the weekly Willow Glen broker tour, here are three of my personal favorites.
- 1693 Husted Ave. 3/2 1874 sf with 8908 lot. Listed at $775,000 it needs everything yet seems to have ‘good bones’ which many buyers are looking for, large lot and it is easy to see how to update it and have more usable space.
- 856 Pine Ave. Beautiful newer home 4 bed 3 bath 2542 sf. 7345 lot listed at $1,288,000. Loved this bathtub!
- 757 Pine. This is my own listing on the quiet end of Pine behind Galarza Elementary. 4 bed 2 bath 1470 sf 6300 lot $815,000 all remodeled, very clean and has everything you need where you need it in a house. The tour LOVED it and thinks it will be a very busy open house Sat and Sun from 1:00-4:00. (shameless plug!)